• Lirik Lagu Ramadan by Maher Zain (English) | رمضان - ماهير زين

    Bismillah...
    Download 

    Ramadhan by Maher Zain (رمضان - ماهير زين)

    You lift me up high
    You spread my wings
    And fly me to the sky
    I feel so alive
    It's like my soul thrives in your light
    But how I wish you'd be
    Here with me all year around


    Chorus:
    Ramadhan Ramadhan,
    Ramadhanu ya habib
    (Ramadhan, Ramadhan,
    Ramadhan O beloved)
    Ramadhan Ramadhan
    Laytaka dawman qareeb
    (Ramadhan, Ramadhan,
    How I wish you were always near)

    Love is everywhere
    So much peace fills up the air
    Ramadhan month of the Quran
    I feel it inside of me, strengthening my Iman
    But how I wish you'd be
    Here with me all year around

    Chorus:
    I just love the way you make me feel
    Every time you come around you breathe life into my soul
    And I promise that
    I'll try throughout the year
    To keep your spirit alive
    In my heart it never dies
    Oh Ramadhan!


     ALSO IN:

    Lirik Lagu Ramadan Versi Bahasa | Indonesian-Malay Version
    Lirik Lagu Ramadan Versi Arab| Arabic Version 


  • You might also like

Instagram

alafasy inshad

DUKUNG KAMI!


Instagram ×